Thursday, May 24, 2012

FRIDAY'S FAB $15


Four fabulous finds this week, all under $15. It just dawned on me- the reason I love doing the Fab $15 every week is because, well, it means it's Friday! This week, I can truly say I'm in love with each and every one of my picks. I featured Small Talk Studio last week and had to show these cards she designed as well, they are just so sweet. I'm also in a lusty relationship this week with Spoonflower's fabrics. While they are slightly pricey compared to other fabric websites, the designs are unbeatable. And number four consists of two of my favorite things, arrows and wine!

Hope you all have a wonderful and LONG Memorial Day weekend. In the midst of moving this weekend I hope to squeeze in some bbq time and relax a bit. Check out all my other Fab $15 posts here!

Big thanks to Tracey from Helana & Ali for the PicMonkey collage help this week as well. She emailed me this easy peasy tutorial that she found. If you haven't checked out Tracey's blog you must, she has the cutest crafty ideas!

1. Triangle Fabric from Spoonflower
2. Zig Zag Cuff, Nordstrom
3. Fox Cards, Small Talk Studio
4. Arrow Wine Stopper, BHLDN

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link ... and I love the arrow wine stopper. Also, I need a snack shack in Toronto !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: