Thursday, May 10, 2012

FRIDAY'S FAB $15 - ANTHROPOLOGIE EDITION

This week's Friday's Fab $15 comes from beautiful finds at my favorite store, Anthropologie! And as always, each of these little cuties are under $15. I think those lanterns would look adorable in the corner of a room, I love the mix of metallics and clear.

What does everyone have planned for the weekend? Hope it is a lovely one. Particularly for all of you mamas (especially YOU mom), you deserve it!






From top to bottom:



1 comment:

  1. love them. i have been trying to stay away from Anthro lately because I always spend too much there. however, i'm going to Las Vegas this weekend and they have a really good one, so I might be going. All under $15 isn't bad though! Teri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: