Monday, May 7, 2012

BRIGHTS & WHITES

As I mentioned Friday, the moving bug has officially bit me. I'm so excited to get into my new place and start decorating from scratch. There is nothing I hate more than moving out of a place but there isn't anything I love more than moving into a new place, a blank canvas! Here are some photos of some things that will be inspiring the vibe of the new place. Loving lots of brights mixed with a whole lot of white.

Ps. Have you seen the pictures or been to the Hotel Saguaro in Palm Springs? Put it on my weekend getaway list...









Sources:

Vintage Hints, Apartment Therapy

Feminine Touches, Ikea Live  

Cozy Nooks, Amber Interiors

I Spy Wallpaper, Lonny Mag via Decor8

California Cool, Saguaro Hotel

Pops of Color, This Is Blog from Elle Decoration



7 comments:

  1. so pretty. have fun decorating! Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more - blank canvases are full of endless and exciting possibilities.

    You must check out Tina's flat - she does Brights & Whites extremely well, too.
    http://jamesbalston.squarespace.com/journal/2012/3/16/oranges-lemons.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing! That is exactly what I'd love to do! If only I wasn't renting, grr! xo

      Delete
  3. Love all your visual inspiration ... always fun to take on a big project. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I LOVE your blog. It's so pretty and clean. I will def. come back for more info on things under $15 (at anthro too, wow!) SO nice to connect with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: