Friday, May 18, 2012

FRIDAY'S FAB $15

This morning when I woke up I felt like a train had run over me. I think all the craziness between every day life, moving in two weeks and flying home to Minnesota for ten days {the day after I move!} is catching up to me. Good intentions are in place this week to get a long line of chores checked off my ever-growing to-do list. I'm also going to try this 5 recipes for under $50 plan next week by the Everygirl. I tried a few weeks ago but the dining out bug bit me and all the food went to waste. Wah wah! I'll let you know how it goes this time around and how much it actually costs. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Here are this week's four fabulous finds under $15. I think the gold decanter would look mighty purdy on my bar cart! Cheers.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3618639/lovely-struck?claim=ecmzrp7mfa4">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

5 comments:

  1. The decanters look great. I would also need the bar cart to go with them ;) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection, love the color of that kettle! Also, thanks for the tip on Everygirl, just popped over there for the first time. If I could spend $50 on food a week I could actually afford all the CLOTHES I'm coveting right now :) he he.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, p.s., I tried to follow you on bloglovin and it's coming up " a little birdy" something like that, and then said the page didn't exist, just FYI.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for letting me know desha! i switched my blog's name a few months ago and totally forgot to update bloglovin. should work now!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: