Thursday, January 3, 2013

FAB $15 // PIGMENT SAN DIEGO


Happy Friday! I think three-day work weeks should happen more often, eh? Now that the holidays have come and gone and a fresh new year is here, I'm hoping to get a little more consistent with posting on here.

I'm so excited about this week's Fab $15 - they are four of my picks (always under $15) from one of my favorite shops in San Diego, Pigment. Located in North Park, it always has so many fun things to look at and buy - their terrariums are to-die-for and they carry all the supplies to make one for yourself on the spot. If you are from out of town, have no fear because they also have an online shop which is where all the items above can be found. I have a slight obsession with Falcon Enamelware and Mast Brothers Chocolate right now and love that they carry fun/quality lines like those.

Cheers to a good weekend!

Treat yourself to my picks:
1 // Mast Brothers Chocolate Bar, $10
2 // Citrus Stork Scissors, $11
3 // Falcon Enamelware Mug, $12.50
4 // Edison Manufacturing Co. Leather Key Cover, $12


3 comments:

  1. Oooo I'll have to check out that store!!! Love those stork scissors! Great price too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mast Brothers chocolate is so delicious. I have been to their store a couple of times, it smells delicious in there. I have to check out Pigments online store because I really like the key covers and the scissors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: