Wednesday, January 2, 2013

BLANCHE AND MIMI // PORTLAND, MAINE












While in Maine, my sister introduced me to her favorite little shop in Portland, Blanche + Mimi. Stocked full of gifts, clothes, home goods and vintage pieces, I could have spent hours browsing everything. It almost felt like a smaller scale, independent Anthropologie. Was thrilled to find the Rifle Paper Co. letter garland in the shop and now have those cuties hanging in my living room.

Portland has so many little shops, restaurants and bars in its downtown area that it's hard to see them all in a day. However, if you are ever in the area, be sure to make time for Blanche + Mimi - you will be happy you did!

(Photos by me.)

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely shop!! looks like it has lots of tempting things to buy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: