Friday, March 1, 2013

FRIDAY'S FAB $15 // POPS OF SPRING




Hey, hey! What's that I smell? SPRING is in the air! Or more like summer if you are in So. Cal this week...

Loving that things are heating up this weekend around here and makes me get an itch for spring weather and spring clothes. All my favorite stores are starting to whip out their lighter fabrics and brighter colors which always makes me happy. Pastels and neon colors are bound to make anyone at least a tiny big more cheerful.

I stopped by Forever21 this week for the first time in a looong time and actually found quite a lot of spring goodies! I'm always hesitant to buy anything too trendy but for the prices Forever21 offers, it's easy to try them out. Even if they aren't cool by May, who cares! You only spent a few bucks anyhoo.

How's the weather in your neck of the woods? Hope everyone is starting to crawl out of those winter cocoons - I know I'm trying.

Here are four fun and on-trend accessory finds from Forever21 - all with a price point under $15. Neon purse..would you dare?

Buy them here: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4.

More Fab $15 posts here.

{Fab $15 is a collection of four fabulous finds from the week, always for under $15.}

1 comment:

  1. I am SO ready for spring and now that the temperatures climbed above freezing there is hope. Haven't been at Foever21 in a long time but the scarf make me want to check it out again...Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: