Wednesday, March 27, 2013

WEDDING WEDNESDAY // PRETTY ME PINTEREST


A few weeks ago for Wedding Wednesday I shared with you 6 tips to using Pinterest as a bride-to-be. This week, I'll keep it simple and share with you some of the most beautiful things I've seen on Pinterest lately - ones that definitely have inspired my wedding. Remember when I said stop looking at Pinterest for new ideas? Yeah, I need to practice what I preach.


Pretty me Pinterest Photo sources (of the gorgeous pics I love from Pinterest):
1 // Green Wedding Shoes // Studio Castillero Photography
2 // Bleubird Vintage // Brooke Schwab Photography
3 // Ruffled Blog // Elisa B Photography
4 // Original Source Unknown (email me if you know)
5 // Always With Butter
6 // Original Source Unknown (email me if you know)
7 // At Home In Love // Paige Newton Photography
8 // 100 Layer Cake // Jose Villa Photography

Follow me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: