Friday, August 31, 2012

FRIDAY'S FAB $15 // 08.31.12

Presenting this week's four fun and fabulous finds, all under $15!

1. Although it doesn't rain much in Southern California, I'm hoping that it will soon. I'm ready to splash in some puddles and pull out this cute umbrella with some rain boots.
2. A Merry Mishap is one of my favorite jewelery designers. She's now selling individual bead bags to build your own pieces. The options are endless!
3. Totally in love with the arrow trend happening right now and think this dish towel is gorgeous. 
4. I know, I know, summer is over. I couldn't resist showing these cute sandals. At such a great sale price, you can always stash them away for next year..right?

Hooray for the long weekend! Can you believe summer is officially going to be over? It's been a quick, excessively warm but all together amazing summer for mua. You can see a summary of my summer over here in Instagrams. Have a wonderful summer and make sure you use that grill and bathing suit one last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: