Monday, August 20, 2012
MY SUMMER IN INSTAGRAMS
1. During a visit from my dear friend Jessie, I reacquainted myself with OB and took a walk on the pier.
2. Got this pretty present this summer. Racoons sole purpose in life is to keep that ring safe every night. Still too scared to wear it at night.
3. The one day that my white sofa looked, well, white. Dogs and white do not mix.
4. Our venue is picked and I'm so excited about all of the little details it has in store- including the bar!
5. Starting to get a feel for what I want my wedding to be- it's all in the details!
6. I think I've had more cheese boards this summer than ever before.
7. Had a fun day in LA with these purdy ladies.
8. Got engaged to this stud muffin.
9. Movie night in the LA Forever Cemetery.
10. Starting to feel a little more at home in our new place.
11. San Diego County Fair to fulfill my cheese curd cravings.