Back in sunny San Diego after an adventurous trip back to my homeland, Minnesota. I spent 10 days with family and friends and filled my time by celebrating the holiday with my family's Swedish traditions, catching up with people I don't see nearly enough, eating, practicing my dance moves with my niece and nephews and getting lots of rest. And although it wasn't the white Christmas you would expect in Minnesota, and I ran into a travel nightmare on the way home, it was still a great time that I'll never forget.
While I was away, I gave myself a break and completely checked out of work and blogging but am happy to get back into my routine. To finish off my 12 days of Christmas posts, I have posted some photos below of my perfect holiday week home. I hope all of you had a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year. 2012, here we go! May it be a happy, healthy and fun year for us all.
I can't wait to share photos with you from my fabulous New Years Eve night out with friends in Minneapolis. Post coming soon...
Check out my other 12 Days of Christmas posts here:
- On the first day of Christmas: iGifts
- On the second day of Christmas: DIY ornaments
- On the third day of Christmas: Free Holiday Subway Art
- On the fourth day of Christmas: DIY Advent Inspiration
- On the fifth day of Christmas: DIY Snow Globe
- On the sixth day of Christmas: Have Yourself a Sparkly Little Christmas
- On the seventh day of Christmas: Holiday Link Love
- On the eighth day of Christmas: Holiday Gift Guide
- On the ninth day of Christmas: Simple Hostess Gift
- On the tenth day of Christmas: Holiday Stationery
- On the eleventh day of Christmas: m's favorite gifts