Tuesday, January 31, 2012

human again


Ingrid Michaelson, one of my favorite singers, released her newest album Human Again last week. You can get a sneak peek of all the songs here and download the album on iTunes for $10.99. Her lyrics and voice are beautiful as always. I can't stop listening to I'm Through and This is War. There's just something about that lady that gets me every time.

Also exciting news is that she will be in San Diego on April 28th at House of Blues! Her shows are great. She is hilarious and you kind of feel like you are at a comedy show on top of the concert. Hope to see y'all there.

You may also like: far away

Photos via www.ingridmichaelson.com

2 comments:

  1. I love Ingrid Michaelson. You know the first time I heard one of her songs was on Gray's Anatomy. I heard the song and loved it, but didn't know who the artist was. Let's just say that I went on a little mission to find out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of Ingrid Michaelson. Just checked her music out on itunes. I like it. Thanks, I have been needing some new music in my lfe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: