Thursday, January 19, 2012

miranda july's "a handy tip for the easily distracted"


Have you seen this video from Miranda July? I recently saw it posted on The Studio of Mae blog and couldn't help but relate..and giggle.

Anyone have any personal tips to share on forcing yourself to focus and veering away from your cell phone/laptop/iPad? I always have my phone on silent. I somehow make myself believe that by putting it on silent, I will be less likely to look at it and will somehow magically forget about it; quite the opposite is true.

{You may also like:  I Heart Mae }

1 comment:

  1. My phone is always on silent too. I love that I can plug it into the console of my new car where it's tucked away, but that's not much help when it's sitting beside me on my desk!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: