Thursday, January 5, 2012

hunt & gather antiques

If you are in Minneapolis make sure to check out Hunt & Gather Antiques. It's an antique shop filled floor to ceiling {two floors, mind you} with delicious vintage gems. My friend Emily and I stopped by on New Year's Eve and it's probably a good thing that my suitcase would no longer fit anything or I may have bought half the store {although I did squeeze in a cute vintage fan}. 

The treasures inside spanned generations and the shop was home to old school mason jars, gorgeous 50s dresses, huge letter signage, beautiful furniture, antlers galore {it is Minnesota, after all} and everything in between. Rumor has it that you usually are served champagne and sweets when you shop, doesn't get much better than that, now does it?

2 comments:

  1. These are great photos and you make me want to come to Minneapolis, which it pretty neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great place, full of history! It must feel like you're walking back in time. Glad you were able to pick up something for yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: