Friday, December 23, 2011

on the eleventh day of Christmas: m's favorite gifts of 2011

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me... 11 pipers piping, 10 lords-a-leaping, 9 ladies dancing, 8 maids-a-milking, 7 swans-a-swimming, 6 geese a-laying, 5 golden rings, 4 calling bird{y}s, 3 french hens, 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.


san diego print by Lindsay Clayton Design


I wanted to share two of my favorite gifts so far this year. My boyfriend scored major points this year by giving me this amazing San Diego map by Lindsay Clayton Design on Etsy as an early Christmas gift and I received this 'Body Bean' by Brookstone from another friend. The map outlines all of the neighborhoods in San Diego and the artist also makes maps for Madison, Milwaukee, Japan, Austin and Long Island. The Body Bean is a little silicone bag that heats up and will keep you cozy all season long. It's seriously addicting and you can carry it with you anywhere - perfect if you are constantly freezing like me. 


I'm heading off to Minnesota tonight on the red eye and can't wait to share my Christmas fun with you for the final 12 days of Christmas post. Merry Christmas, I hope it's a wonderful one wherever you may be!


Check out my other 12 Days of Christmas posts here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: