Thursday, December 1, 2011

on the fourth day of christmas: DIY advent inspiration



"On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...4 calling bird{y}s, 3 french hens2 turtle doves. And a partridge in a pear tree."

Happy December. Can you believe it? Exactly one more month of 2011. In the spirit of the first of the month I wanted to share some cute DIY advent calendars that I have seen around the web. Nothing more exciting than waking up as a kid {and grown-up too!} and uncovering that tiny treasure.

From top left to right: Printable Magnet Advent by Makoodle, Reindeer Advent by Ahoimeise {this one is actually from Etsy but it's a great DIY inspiration} Clothes Pins & Bakers Twine from Ulma, Clothes Pin Tree by Stylizimo, Small objects advent by the Marion House Book, Bags of Treats Advent from Canadian House and Home


Don't miss my other "12 Days of Christmas" posts:
-{m}

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love advent calendars! Really like the ones with the clothes pins...

    My mom would give me one every year when I was a kid, she even made the calendar herself and reused it every year. When I go home for the holidays nowadays she still fills the last days with little surprises.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: