Tuesday, November 29, 2011

live sparkly: society social rolls in

         


photos from societysocial.com


"It's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" & "live sparkly," these are the mantras behind the adorable online shop Society Social. Launched just a few months ago, this entertaining-centric design line is full of glitzy bar carts, tables, chairs, couches and vintage-inspired hostess gowns.

Each piece is handmade with love and would be perfect for that over-the-top cocktail party you have only dreamed of hosting. It's more affordable than you would think for such uniquely-crafted pieces. I've been drooling over the Sedgewick bar cart (bottom middle), Marilyn sofa (top) and the folding Dinner Party table (bottom right-how handy is that for an apartment). Might need a bigger place just so I can fit all that I need, errr want, from here.

Make sure to read their about us section. A company after my own heart...

Doesn't it just make you want to kick off your heels, shake up a dirty martini and call up Don Draper?  

Cheers! {m}



7 comments:

  1. Ah I love it! Now I really want a bar cart... and a party to host so I can wear that awesome yellow hostess dress that they have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely collage :) Yummy looking starburst mirror

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute site - thanks for recommending! I also love the hostess dress - how fun would it be to host a party in one of those?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the happy colours. On my way to check out the shop now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great site. Yes, love her mantra. Hosting three holiday parties this year and this is so inspiring (as is your site). Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I absolutely LOVE this site! Thanks for sharing. Also thanks for stopping by CARMEN VOGUE, your blog is amazing! I am your newest follower.

    Lynn

    CARMEN VOGUE

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like that bar cart, please. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: