Friday, November 18, 2011

if you don't snooze, you lose.


My great friend Jessie was in town a few months ago from Colorado and was raving about her favorite Denver brunch spot, Snooze an A.M. Eatery. Being an avid bruncher myself, I was considering a trip to Denver just for the brunch {and Jessie of course}. Soon after this discussion, it was discovered that this magical Denver joint would soon be opening up in my turf of San Diego as well.

Enter SNOOZE HILLCREST. Starting this weekend, Snooze officially becomes part of the San Diego brunch family. Located right next door to the Urban Outfitters in Hillcrest, the new Snooze home is in an open, bright building with a relaxed mid-century modern vibe.

Their soft openings took place this past week and they were kind enough to donate all proceeds to local San Diego charities. I had the privilege to stop by yesterday and have the full Snooze experience. Literally everything on the menu looked appetizing so my friend and I decided to try something sweet {pancake of the day: pumpkin} and something savory {the bella bella benny- prosciutto, taleggio cheese, poached eggs and ciabatta covered in cream cheese hollandaise, balsamic glaze and arugula, oh my}. Both were really tasty and I'm excited to stop back and try the rest of their menu soon.

Did I mention they have a pancake flight? Doesn't get much better than that. Thanks Snooze for having us. We had a lovely time.

Everyone have a great weekend and don't forget to get your Snooze on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: