Friday, November 4, 2011

on the first day of christmas: iGifts

"On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...a partridge in a pear tree."

I don't know if it is the chilly weather or the fact that Starbucks decided to begin taunting me with their holiday drinks this week, but Christmas season has struck me {shockingly early}. I strictly blame this early Christmas spirit on my mother- the woman who begins listening to holiday music at the sight of the first leaf falling and changes out all her home's decor to accommodate a red and green color palate.

Either way, this gene has been passed down and I need to start expressing my holiday excitement some how! I have decided to feature a little 12-post series on the blog for the next few months, called, of course, "The 12 Days of Christmas" which will consist of 12 different holiday themed posts.

Since everyone and their mother {sorry, had to} has an iPhone, this first post features fun iPhone-friendly holiday gifts that aren't outrageously priced. I'm especially loving the peep-finger Anthropologie gloves and the Apple Wood speaker dock. {m}

2 comments:

  1. I'm listening to my Christmas playlist RIGHT NOW! I love Christmas. I figure if it's after Canadian Thanksgiving, it's late enough in the year for holiday thoughts.

    xo,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing all of these posts! Love all of these gifts, and the ornament is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: