|photos by the pearl hotel|
If you haven't had the chance to visit the Pearl Hotel this century, you are missing out. This mid-century throwback hotel's old-school California charm is infectious. The decor is beautiful and the energy makes you feel like you are at a fabulous Hollywood hotel in the 50's. Unique things are always going down at the hotel and if you are an out-of-towner it would surely be a fun place to stay.
- The dive-in theater: New and old flicks are projected on a giant screen over their pool on Wednesday nights. You can wine & dine around or in the pool with friends while watching a movie. Good way to break up your weekdays. And it's free!
- Sunday Brunch: Their brunch menu is hearty and includes a bottomless mimosa option (obviously you know by now those get us every time). You can then lounge around their pool after eating and feel amazing in your bathing suit :)
- The beautiful decor and mid-century design (check out their bathroom!)
- Wallet-saver deals: Includes buy one get one free coupons, happy hours and free birthday meals.
- They have cabana areas for groups of 6 or more. One of my favorite birthday party locations.