Friday, December 21, 2012

FRIDAY'S FAB $15 // LAST MINUTE STOCKING STUFFERS

As we all know, there are only three days left until Christmas! I'm starting to feel the mayhem that comes along with waiting too long to get presents, bake cookies and plan Christmas dinner. All of which I hope to accomplish this weekend..fingers crossed. 

Stocking stuffers are something I always forget to buy and they always end up being last minute picks. Sounds familiar? Have no fear! I've selected four fun stocking stuffers, all which can be found at popular stores in the U.S. and all cost under $15.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and merry Christmas vacation - however long it may be! This year, I will be making my first Christmas dinner for friends, taking advantage of 65 degree weather in December and hopefully doing lots of family FaceTime! It's going to be hard not being with family this year but I hope to make new memories and start some of our own holiday traditions while were at it. Cheers and Feliz Navidad! 

Stocking Stuffers (from top left, clockwise):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: