Wednesday, December 19, 2012

THE ROPES // MAINE TRUNK SHOW




Earlier this month, I took a trip to Maine to visit my sister's growing family. She had her first little one in October and I just had to meet the young man. We had such a relaxed, low-key time. It's always a great time visiting Maine and checking out all the adorable little towns along the East Coast.

The timing that I was there was perfect too. After working with Shana from The Ropes last year on a giveaway, I wanted to make sure I got to meet up with her on my trip. Well, it just so happened that her team was doing a holiday trunk show in Kennebunkport (hello, cutest town in America) while I was there at a great little shop called Spaces. It was so great meeting Shana and her team and checking out all her great new pieces had me wishing for summer already.

You can buy The Ropes online now (hooray!) at Spaces and be sure to check the brick and mortar shop out if you ever find yourself in the area.

INSIDER TIP: The Ropes is making necklaces now too in addition to their classic bracelets!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: