Sunday, December 2, 2012

SOUTHWEST INSPIRED LIFE

OUTSIDE // All these images remind me of my first road trip across the US on my way to California. Being in the middle of the desert on the open road is like nothing else.

image sources (clockwise from top left) 1 // 2 // 3 // 4

INSIDE // The southwest design can also be brought into your house. My favorite ways to incorporate the bold patterns are through rugs, pillows and blankets.

image sources (clockwise from top left) 1 // 2 // 3

ON YOU //  Another option is to incorporate southwestern patterns into your everyday style. Sweaters and scarfs everywhere, at ever price point, can easily be found.

image sources (clockwise from left) 1 // 2 // 3


Apology that a lot of these link to Pinterest and not the original source. If anyone has the original source on the Pinterest links, please let me know, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: