Monday, December 17, 2012

FAB $15 // HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR THE LITTLE LADIES


Can I just say how fast this holiday season is flying by this year? Can I also say that I'm sorry for my lack of posting lately and that this post didn't get out on Friday like it was supposed to?

Life has been crazy and between my trip to Maine (which I promise I'll be posting pictures of soon), work and Christmas coming in a few days, I just haven't had the time. I do hope to get back in the swing of it more in the new year though and have some really fun posts in the works!

This week's Holiday Gift Guide features four fun gifts, all under $15 for the little ladies in your life. Honestly, if those headbands and sweater fit me, I'd absolutely be wearing them right now!

Hope everyone had a wonderful week and I'll see you back here soon!


Gifts for the little lady:
1 // Knit Crown by Gap, $8
2 // Fawn Sweater by Old Navy, $12
3 // Headbands by Little Hip Squeaks, $10 each, packaged in three, however
4 // California Teething Toy (comes in almost all states!) by LittleSaplingToys on Etsy, $12


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: