Monday, March 12, 2012

fab $15


I know, I know. My "Friday's" Fab $15 is a few days late but here you have it!  This weekend got away from me so quickly. Maybe it was daylight savings or maybe it was this near-perfect weather. I hope everyone had a great weekend. Here is last week's under $15 selection, featuring two really talented Etsy designers I recently discovered. Enjoy and have a bright and sunny week- especially all my Minnesota friends and family who will be having better weather than San Diego this week...you win!

Off to watch the Bachelor finale. Who is it going to be???

1. heart belt 2. color-blocked tee shirt 3.airstream trailer magnets 4. chevron notebook 3-pack

1 comment:

  1. Love the chevron notebooks. One can never have too many notebooks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: