Pumpkin-spiced everything // wearing sweaters even though it's still 70 degrees because you feel like you should // the excitement of the holidays being right around the corner // and having a legitimate excuse to eat pizza and drink beer every Sunday and Monday while I casually whine to Kim about how much longer the football game will go. This October I'll even get the treat of going to the Midwest for a brief weekend where I will with no doubt soak up every ounce of that crisp air.
It's so close I can almost feel it! To hold me over until this heat subsides, I've pulled together a collection of some items that have been getting me into the Autumn spirit. Oh, and they are all under $50! We shall call this new series... Fab $50 - obviously!
What sends you over the (harvest) moon about this time of the year? (Pssst. I'm obsessed with the Poolside version of Harvest Moon - it was the theme song to my summer.)
My Fab $50 picks include:
1. Love this dress on Etsy. Pair it with a cute scarf and it would be perfect-o for a San Diego Autmn.
2. Simplistic leather ring designed by Jet van Dril via byAprilandMay.
3. A mug that is cute AND useful by Yield Design.
4. Simple cape from She Inside. Ordered this beauty last week and can't wait until she arrives!
5. Classic & stylish pair of ankle boots from Target.
6. Hey, your couch needs to feel like it's Fall too. I think this kilim pillow on eBay would do the trick.
7. I'm in the major mood for a house re-decoration party. This hexagon hook from Urban Outfitters would definitely be a good addition to our guest bathroom.