Saturday, September 28, 2013

LOVING: H&M HOME



I'm having a bit of fun nesting into our apartment. We have been there a year but with all the wedding plans and a busy year in general, I failed to make our house a "home", if you will. I'm apparently really late on the H&M home bandwagon (let alone H&M now being online -what!) but am in love with their current choices. A little industrial, a little rustic, a little glam, affordable - sold. My favorite picks at the moment include:

1. Hand Towel $72. Hanger 2-Pack $10
3. Linen Pillow Cover $18
4. Clear Candle $7
5. Fox & Owl Candles $4
6. Linen Tablecloth $50
7. Storage Basket $15
8. Metal Jar $13

2 comments:

  1. i love your blog,wow awesome Definitely following!!,here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    http://www.shopyart.com

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think

    maybe you are love too:

    Wholesale Angel Costume

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: