Saturday, September 21, 2013

BUILD A BRASSY BAR // FAB $15

One of my favorite 50s revivals has been the bar cart. I don't know, maybe it never really went away but I do love how they are popping up in stores all over the place over the past few years. A few years back I found an old one at a yard sale for $7. It's nothing special, but I always have fun stocking it and styling it. It's the perfect way to display great glassware and to get people gathered around at a party to mix up a cocktail. I dream of someday owning one from Society Social but am loving the new bar cart collection they have going on at Target right now. If you have read this blog for any period of time, you know I'm a sucker for all things gold, brass or copper and these foxy bar-tastic accessories are no exception! All accessories (sadly not the cart!) are under $15. Cheers.


Buy these gems for yourself:

ONE: Bar Cart, $130
TWO: Faux Marble Coasters, $15
THREE: Brass Fox Wine Accessory Set, $13
FOUR: Brass Dot Cocktail Decanter, $15
FIVE: Brass Fox Cocktail Shaker, $13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: