Monday, October 22, 2012

WEDDINGS // MINTED HALF OFF

I know it isn't quite Wednesday yet but I had to share this exciting deal ASAP! Gilt is offering 50% off on Minted.com goods while supplies last. They have gorgeous stationery by awesome designers - now at amazing prices! I see this as a great way to save on wedding stationery. For the same price you would pay for so-so quality invites online - you have the opportunity to have great quality for that same price point.

The offer is also valid for holiday cards and other announcements for those of you not in the wedding market.

Now for a shameless plug for my friend Allison at The Social Type - be sure to check out ALL her awesome designs on Minted. Her holiday cards are to die for!

See my other wedding-related posts here.

My favorite designs:
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

1 comment:

  1. I got this email this morning and couldn't wait to check everything out! They have such a great selection. I hope you find some cute ones for your wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: