Tuesday, October 16, 2012

PRETTY ME PINTEREST // SOFTIES




















Time for another Pretty me Pinterest post! It's been a while. There is sooo much to look at on that website (a lot of what is junk now!). However, I find myself constantly re-pinning a few people in particular over and over again. The source of my images are listed below along with the pinners themselves. I highly recommend following each of them...like now!

You can also follow along with me here.

sources: tassels pinned by caitlin flemming // soft back by melanie xeinalem // farm table picnic pinned by glitter guide // dress pinned by michelle halford // hanging plants pinned by pigment // yay pinned by leslie shewring // ice cream by ez pudewa // goldware by designlovefest // mirror pinned by bonnie tsang // cacti pinned by pigment //

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: