Wednesday, July 18, 2012

RUSTIC BARN WEDDINGS

Happy Wedding Wednesday everyone! I'm having so much fun with these posts that I wish I would have started them earlier.

I don't know if it's because I'm from the good ol' Midwest of if it's just the rustic charm of the whole idea, but barn weddings melt my heart. I always knew that if I did get married back home that it would be in a barn. Ok, I'll admit it, this barn.

After we decided to go for a California wedding I had a few minutes of sorrow kissing away my barn wedding dreams but that quickly disappeared with feelings of utter excitement over a ranch wedding! My sister and I have a dream of buying an old barn and turning it into a wedding venue..they are harder to find than one might think I will add-especially since we live on opposite coasts! Here are some photos of barn weddings that in my opinion, got it SO right.

 photo via style me pretty  photography by allen arrick



  via the enchanted barn photo by ben colvin


1 comment:

  1. I tell you, there is so much great inspiration out in the wedding world now! If I had to do it all over again, I might just consider a barn venue. Rustic, surrounded by nature, lit by a ton of candles and string lights...It would be so magical.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: