Tuesday, July 31, 2012

FREE WEDDING PRINTABLES

If there is one thing I've learned in the wedding planning process it's that it really is so so expensive! Nothing in the wedding industry comes cheap or free. Or so I thought! Turns out that some wedding sites provide fully customizable printables. Not only are they free but many are beautifully designed! They come in a variety of forms - from full stationery sets and table numbers to treat labels and place cards, it really doesn't get much better. My two favorite sites for free printables are Wedding Chicks and Love vs. Design. Looking forward to taking advantage of these little gifts.

Note: Many can double for ANY celebratory occasion.

 antler invitation set, will you be my groomsman and bride/groom signage from wedding chicks

monogram labels and just married sign from martha stewart weddings

 wedding tickets and place setting label from love vs. design



3 comments:

  1. so pretty. i want to go print some stuff right now! Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your photography especially the first picture.

    Can you tell me {if you don't mind} did you photograph the invitation card on a table ? I want to create a DIY board just like that finish.

    Thank you very much !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that first one above with the antlers and flowers is really beautiful. I can't believe all these paper goods are offered as a customizable printables. That's so smart. Needless to say, they didn't offer such a thing when I got hitched or I would have been all over it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: