Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WEDDING WEDNESDAYS // DREAMING OF MEXICO

I have a confession to make... I live 15 miles from the Mexican border and have NEVER been. Right around the time I moved to San Diego is when people stopped venturing down to Tijuana for the weekend. Kim and I contemplated where we would go for our honeymoon -  Europe, Hawaii, a mini-moon up the coast of California or maybe even back home to the Midwest for a cabin week away. Ultimately, we decided on Mexico - not only because its a fairly short plane ride, but also because I know I need to r.e.l.a.x. after the wedding. Not once in my life have I gone on a vacation where I can actually chill out on the beach, shut off my phone and do nothing! After looking all over Mexico for a spot we decided on Sayulita, a little ways outside of Puerta Vallarta. Its beaches, hotels and vibe are apparently to-die-for and I can't wait to take it all in.

Below are some vacation clothes and accessories that seem very fitting for this trip as long as a gorgeous photo I found by Sara K. Bryne Photography! Did you take a honeymoon? Where did you go?




Sayulita photo by Sara K. Bryne Photography
Sources: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

1 comment:

  1. I love, love your blog! I completely dig your style. We went to Australia for our honeymoon and loved it. We were lucky enough to spend 3 weeks there. Loved every minute of it! Mexico is gorgeous. I would recommend Ixtapa too and the beaches off of Oaxaca. So much beauty!

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: