Thursday, November 15, 2012

HAND PICKED // RUGS USA


A friend of mine recently introduced me to Rugs USA and I'm so glad she did. They have some amazingly stylish patterns and crazy good prices. Last week I took advantage of their 55% off sale and got a few for my apartment. I think rugs make such a statement in a space and are a fun and easy way to really change up the feel of a room. I'll be changing out my current jute rug for a little shag (#4) and can't wait for my toes to stay warm all winter long.

Above are some of my favorites that they currently have in stock and I've put hearts around the ones I chose for my place. Let me know what your favorites are!

Ps. I suspect they will have some ridiculously good prices around the holidays - so keep your eye out.

My picks: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: