Tuesday, June 19, 2012

SURPRISE, I'M BACK





























Hello, hello! I was right, I couldn't stay away from this blog for a whole month. Three weeks will have to suffice! While I have been out I have done a ton and nothing at the same time (know the feeling?).

I went home for ten wonderful days to Minnesota to see my family and friends but most importantly to see my cousin Kelsey get married. We had a blast and it was great to see everyone and let down a little bit. Trips home are always go-go-go though, so I honestly came back more tired than when I left. Worth every (waking) minute though!

The move has been a slow but sure thing. Everything is moved in but I'm further behind than I would like to admit on the decorating/finding a place for all my things phase. The additional space is lovely though and I am taking full advantage of the new dishwasher in my life.

Lastly, I'm in the middle of the Blogging Your Way e-course with Holly Becker form Decor8. I'm learning so much from so many amazing teachers and am feeling refreshed on the blogging front and ready to kick-start it back up.  Been a little behind on the readings and homework but hope to get all caught up this weekend. I know I said it before, but really, if you are thinking about starting a blog or need a course on it, take this class!

Photo Summary:
01. Otis watching the birds from the sofa.
02. (Most) of my family at cousin's wedding.
03. The new abode!
04. (Stayed) up to see the sunrise on Lake Harriet, whoops!
05. Hunt & Gather, my favorite Minneapolis antique store.
06. Out with my girlfriends for Grand Old Days in Saint Paul
07. My mom gardening outside my childhood home.

5 comments:

  1. glad you're back. I hope we can all get together after BYW and discuss all that we're learning. Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Sounds like you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just saw your post on the BYW FB page....I love your header! Looks so awesome & what girl doesn't love glitter?!

    xo-Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Love that you were able to take some time away and get recharged. Renewed zest for blogging sounds excellent! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like you had a great time!! FAB pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: