Thursday, June 21, 2012

DIY IDEAS TO KEEP YOU BUSY THIS SUMMER












































1 // Simple DIY pillow decorating tutorials by Ez at Creature Comforts, aka, one of my all time favorite blogs. I love this idea and think I'm going to try it for myself and some gifts. Oh, and that dog cannot go unmentioned!






2 // Have a party coming up? Glitter Guide has a wonderful DIY Fringe Balloons tutorial up this week. Fringe balloons are so darn cute and now someone has finally explained how to make them.


3 // Felt Coffee Koozies that you can make yourself! A DIY tutorial is available at Helana & Ali, the dear Tracey's blog.









































4 // Also adore these fun Layered Paper Words by Fellow Fellow. How creative is that!

9 comments:

  1. The fringe balloons are a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diggin' on that balloon idea...I'm hosting a bridal shower in 2 months (hmmmmm)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those layered paper words would make for a great homemade card! I've been meaning to make some Thank You cards, this would be perfect. Well...I'll have to see how difficult it is first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the pillow with the pompons!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pompom pillow and the layered words. Now I need a cutting machine to make my own ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you have made a good transition to your new home. Can't wait to see all the details. Thanks for the shout out and for calling me "dear" - you're too sweet. Hope your pup is coping well with the changes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pom-pom pillows and fringe balloons are calling my name. Thanks for the links. Need to file these away until I'm good and ready.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely ! I want to try them all !
    Thank you for posting !

    Ellya

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fringe balloons. So love this idea for miss s' birthday this year... xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: