Wednesday, April 18, 2012

lovely summer prints

Well, it's officially wedding season. I don't know if it's just the time range of my life, but there are SO many weddings coming up! Last weekend I went to a friend's gorgeous wedding at a ranch up in San Marcos, CA and have my little cousins coming up this summer in MN. Needless to say, I need some new wedding guest garb. I love everything bright and bold this year (this is a long ways from where I was a few years ago- black, grey and white EVERYTHING). These dresses are getting me excited to dive into summer and wedding season.

1. ikat maxi dress (even comes in long, woot), old navy
2. chevron dress, taylor dresses, nordstrom
3. polka dot and lace, net-a-porter
4. dotty dress, madwell
5. red stripes, gap (actually do own this one and love it)
6. color strokes, thread sense

2 comments:

  1. Very cute dresses! No 4 & 5 are my favorites! Your post reminds me that I also need a dress for a friends wedding that is coming up in June...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great roundup! I think 6 is my favorite. I also just found a great Rachel Roy dress at Macy's that is almost identical to the Madewell polka dot one. I love the Gap one too - I haven't been in there for awhile..maybe I'll stop by this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Share your thoughts: